Wedding Makeup Gallery - Minerals Make Up
Wedding Makeup Gallery
- A marriage ceremony, esp. considered as including the associated celebrations
- the social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed
- marriage: the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony; "their marriage was conducted in the chapel"
- A balcony, esp. a platform or upper floor, projecting from the back or sidewall inside a church or hall, providing space for an audience or musicians
- A room or building for the display or sale of works of art
- a room or series of rooms where works of art are exhibited
- A collection of pictures
- veranda: a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
- spectators at a golf or tennis match
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
National Gallery of Canada
I was in Ottawa from the 17-20 this December. It was tons of fun! I went shopping in the Rideau Center and bought makeup
brushes from Sephora and a American Apparel sweater in Heather Grey! Sadly I could not explore the whole Mall, I missed many stores. The next day i went to the National Gallery of Canada! I saw the "It is What It Is" exhibit as well as Carl Beam. I highly
recommend the It Is What It Is exhibit! The whole gallery
was amazing, I would love to go back there!
This picture is of the giant spider outside of the gallery
. It was huge!
I did not take this photo! I wish I did though.
I am going to my cousins wedding
on New Years, so expect pictures from that some time soon.
I haven't been taking photos a lot recently. I need ideas.
Oh, I am also going back to Ottawa in February with Sea Cadets, I am curious as to what we will be doing then.
HAPPY NEW YEARS! I wish you all the best of luck in 2011! :)
Sara & Hunter Married | Tennessee Wedding Photographer
Sara & Hunter's Wedding in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Watch the full slideshow & read about this awesome wedding
on my blog at:
Join me & the fun on Facebook!!
Makeup: Elea Blake Cosmetic Studio
Ceremony: Cross of Christ Lutheran Church
Reception: The Gallery - Art gallery
Related topics: permanent makeup lips healing make up bags and cases best makeup for wrinkles borghese cosmetics motive cosmetic dark eye make up waterproof mineral makeup
- (月) 14:02:18|
- Category: None