DESIGNER FRAGRANCES COSMETICS. BEST MAKEUP TRICKS. DIOR MAKEUP 2011
Designer Fragrances Cosmetics
- (fragrance) aroma: a distinctive odor that is pleasant
- An aroma compound, also known as odorant, aroma, fragrance or flavor, is a chemical compound that has a smell or odor.
- A perfume or aftershave
- A pleasant, sweet smell
- (fragrance) bouquet: a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
- A product applied to the body, esp. the face, to improve its appearance
- (cosmetic) serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- Cosmetics are substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. Cosmetics include skin-care creams, lotions, powders, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail and toe nail polish, eye and facial makeup, permanent waves, colored contact lenses, hair colors, hair sprays and gels,
- (cosmetic) a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- Made by or having the expensive sophistication of a famous and prestigious fashion designer
- Upscale and fashionable
- interior designer: a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- graphic designer: someone who specializes in graphic design
- A person who plans the form, look, or workings of something before its being made or built, typically by drawing it in detail
- architect: someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
France Pavilion is a cultural area within Epcot theme park where Guests of all ages can experience the art, cuisine and the charm of France.
Be transported across the Atlantic and travel the streets of Paris and the provinces of France during an era known as La Belle Epoque, or "the beautiful time." Beautiful gardens, quaint shops and architecture full of character, along with a scaled-down replica of the Eiffel Tower bring an air of French.
Attraction: Take a stunning panoramic journey through France during the motion picture, Impressions de France. With its inspirational music and magnificent views of the French countryside, this film at the the comfortable, relaxing Palais du Cinema is a not to be missed.
Dining: Dine at delectable bakeries and two outstanding restaurants: Bistro de Paris and Les Chefs de France.
Entertainment: Enjoy hilarious entertainment with A Chair Act and other street performers.
Shopping: Visit the marketplace and shops carrying fine French goods such as designer fragrances
, soaps, cosmetics
, wines, dinnerware and kitchen accessories.
Walt Disney World EPCOT Orlando Fl.
January 2008 Makeup
From MAC: 4 items from the N Collection: 2N and 3N lipstick, and Warmed and Light Flush Mineralize Skinfinishes.
From the CCO: MAC 182 [Couture edition], Rite of Spring eyeshadow, and #6 lashes.
From a Designer Fragrance store: NYX glitter palette in Eden, and NYX eyeshadow in Sunrise.
From Bath & Body Works: White Cherry Blossom EDT, shower gel, and body splash, Twisted Peppermint shower gel (all 50% off), and a Frosty Peppermint Mentha Lip Shine. I also picked up
a Victoria's Secret Desires mini EDP from VS.
And last but not least, my Snowcake perfume from Lush finally came in after waiting months for its arrival!
Related topics: makeup artists jobs asian face make up mother of the bride makeup airbrush makeup set organic makeup primer colleges for makeup artists makeup sets for kids best makeup removers max factor pancake makeup reviews
- (月) 14:07:23|
- Category: None